• Low Cost, Quantity Pricing
• 24 Gauge Wiring Connections
• AC Models 24, 120 and 240 VAC
• DC Models 12, 24 and 36 VDC
• Compact Size: View Drawing
• Generous Selection of Timing Values
• Custom Timing Actions Offered
• Available Functions: ON Delay, OFF Delay, INTERVAL, RECYCLE, ARBITRARY PULSE TRAIN (Code Transmitter) and SPECIAL Function.
• Timing available from 0.5 seconds to hours.
• Special timing and operating voltages available.
• Conformal Coating.
• Combines low-cost and miniature size.
• Adjustable time ranges available in the KA Adjustable Series.
Range of Fixed Timing Values: 0.5 seconds to hours.
Timing Adjustment: Fixed - Set at factory.
Timing Accuracy: ±1% ±50msec at 25°C, ±5% ±50msec from -20°C to +55°C.
Repeatability: ±0.5% at constant ambient temperature.
Operating Voltage Range: 85% to 110% of rated voltage, 85% to 125% of rated voltage for 12VDC units.
Temperature Range: -20°C to +55°C operating, -40°C to +85°C storage.
Load Current Rating: 200mADC resistive or inductive (DC Models), 200mARMS resistive or inductive (AC Models).
Connections. Heatsink leads when soldering close to module.
Connections. Switch and Load are customer-supplied.
Note. Dimensions are in inches.